Tuesday 26 October 2010

Back.....For real this time....

Sorry for going MIA, but RL crept up on me a bit and I needed to sort it all out.

A bit late but....It's Hallow's End!
Headless Horseman is one of my favourite seasonal bosses, if only because he drops a mount AND pet. I'm a hopeless collector.

I finally got both on my priest, bringing my mounts up to 24, and my pets up to 78.
My DK is now farming for them both.
A word of caution: DON'T CLICK ON THE DAMN PUMPKIN IF YOU'RE NOT THE TANK!!!!!!

I am so ticked off at idiotic PuGers. The tank runs over to the pumpkin and...stops. Me, the healer, thinks 'crap, he's d/c'd'. The idiotic DPS think 'lol wtf he doin noob' and run over and click on it. For some reason, they don't get D/C and the Horseman wails on us. Why? BECAUSE OUR GODDAMN TANK WAS D/C YOU MORON!!!!

Everytime that happens now, I let them die. I don't try to heal them anymore, unless they're a druid, pally, warrior or DK that's smart enough to keep aggro off me.

 /end rant

I've almost got the 'Hallowed' title on my priest. Never though I'd have the patience to play Alli for more than a few hours, but apparently not.

Also, I found a blog being written by a friend of mine, Shad. She's blogging about her chars that are levelling on Azgalor (Alli, bleh X.X). She's pretty funny, and promised me 50g if I mentioned her blog on mine. What can I say? I'm easily bought out. http://www.shadreeplusone.blogspot.com/ Check her site out, it's a good laugh.

Later days.

No comments:

Post a Comment