Monday 4 October 2010

Me? Ummm....okay....

Okay, somebody asked me this a while ago, and it's been stewing as I've seriously considered that casual question.

"You've got a blog, so...what other people's blogs do you read?"

Honestly? This is me reading a blog:
*skims over page* Aww, they quit WoW =/

I swear, that's every blog I've seen.

Although, saying that, often I do go back to read the old posts.

Here are some of my favourite pages, this list is made WITHOUT permission from the respective authors, if yours is here and you want it off, just let me know.

http://casualwow.blogspot.com/2006/10/haunted-children.html - creeped the hell out of me =/ I allways saw those kids on my Allis, but never took much notice.

I'll add more as I find them again.

Later days.

No comments:

Post a Comment