Wednesday 22 September 2010

Outland: Easy on the level, hard on the eyes.

So my paladin is now lvl 58, Outland here I come.

About 10 quests in, and I've replaced all my gear =/  All those blues traded for greens. It hurts, but the stats are better.

What hurts even more, is how you look. I went from red-and-gold themed armour(mostly the Lightforge set), to a mottley array of scrap metal. I look disgusting.

And my healing set is even worse. I had mostly the Magister's set for healing, with a few Postmaster pieces, but now I have a few cloth pieces, a few leather, some mail, and one plate piece. It's worse than if I had dressed in the dark.

Plus my head piece makes me look like a Borg =/

Oh, well. I guess I'll just have to find some gear with good stats that are a bit easier on the eyes.

Later days.

No comments:

Post a Comment