Friday 10 September 2010

Title Not Found

Since I discovered a rant before I could post my 'intro', I guess this will have to be my 2nd post.

Who are you? Amnarr.
Where are you from? Australia. That's GMT +10.
How old are you? Nunya.
Nunya? None of your business. I say it enough to warrant an abreviation.
You play WoW? Yes.
For the Horde or Glory to the Alliance?  Lok'tar! For the Horde! Although I do have Allis, the Horde is far superior.
What server do you play on? Mainly Wyrmrest Accord (WrA) Horde-side. My main is a DK named Amnarr. I also play on several other servers. If you want to look me up, feel free. If you play on a different realm, leave a comment or something, and I'll let you know if I play there.
Will you give me gold? Quite possibly. If you ask for it? No. I give gold to low levels that ask for help, not money. If you're under lvl 15, I'll try to be polite as I tell you how to get gold. If you're lvl 16+, I reserve the right to send you on a quest to get the gold. If you keep bothering me, I'll report you to your guild.
Will you help me? If I'm not in a PuG, sure. But don't expect me to follow you around all day.
Why BotL'd Insanity? My guild is called Bringer of the Light, which we abbreviate to BotL (pronounced the same as 'bottle'). And...our sanity has often been questioned.....mostly mine....so...yeah...

Well, that's all the FAQ I can think of at the moment. If I get any more, I'll edit them in.

What I'm listening to: Honor Killz by A6.
What I'm drinking: Ginger beer.
What I last ate: Crystallised ginger. (getting the ginger theme?)
What I'm wearing: Jeans, shirt, jacket, underwear. (Someone actually asked me this in-game =/)
What smiley are you: X.X , but sicker. And a tongue poking out.



Later days.

No comments:

Post a Comment