Wednesday 15 September 2010

Wednesday Wind-Up

I'm going to try to start something that (hopefully) will continue for as long as this blog is up.

Each Wednesday, I plan to post the Weekly Wind-up, meaning that I'm going to share my opinion on a controversial WoW-related subject, and I'm hoping that at least one person will share their opinion, agree with me, disagree with me, or shed a different light on the issue.

This week?

Should Trade Chat be used ONLY for trading/buying/selling?

As opposed to the remake of Barrens Chat that it currently is. =/

I believe that it is good for advertising things, such as buying/selling/trading, guilds (even though they have their own channel), raids (again, their own channel).

It should NOT be about your mother, Chuck Norris, [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker], [Krol Blade], or what you got up to last night.

People shouldn't be making sexual, racist, sexist, or offensive remarks on such a public channel. If you want to let everyone know that the Alliance is going down, so sign up for a [For The Horde!] raid on SW, that's fine. But if you're saying that women/black people/etc are inferior and can suck your @#$%, that's crossing the line.

But that's just my opinion. Looking forward to hearing yours.
Until then,
Later days.

No comments:

Post a Comment