Saturday 11 September 2010

Too Much WoW? .....Nah

Last night I had a dream.
This in itself is unusual, as I rarely remember dreams.
Here it is:
I was on my DK, Amnarr, and I was going around in an area that looked like a cross between Thousand needles and the Barrens killing Wind Serpents. Every time I tried skinning them it came up in that dreaded red text :Skill Not High Enough.
Then I woke up.

My first thought was not: "OMG! I dreamt about Wow?! I am such a nerd.", but rather it was: "Huh? My skinning is totally maxed!"

2nd thought: "Hang on...I replaced that axe...and that helm...and those boots..."
Yes, Dream-Amnarr was running around in old gear I replaced weeks ago.

3rd thought: "Why was I farming windserpents? Where were they?"
From what I remember, they were white-ish, and about as tall as Amnarr. (Male Belf)
Like the size/colour of the ones in WC.

I am such a WoW nerd.

Later days.

No comments:

Post a Comment